Citrix Plugin - PC Installation
A step-by-step guide to installing the Citrix XenApp plugin on a Windows PC.
Install PC Plugin
1. Open a web browser and go to http://citrix.luther.edu/. Log on using your Norse Key user name and the password provided to you.
2. Check the box and then click Install.
3. Click Save File.
4. Double click to run the downloaded CitrixOnlinePluginWeb.exe file.
5. If you receive a security warning message, click Run.
6. Wait a minute until the installation begins and then watch the progress bar.
7. When you receive a message that the installation completed successfully, click Close.
8. The screen will now appear similar to the one shown below and you’re ready to begin using Citrix.
9. Learn how to use this product by going to Citrix Training.
Changing Your Citrix Password
If your Citrix password does not match your Norse Key, you will want to change it to match. This is important to allow you access to network shares including your H drive.
1. Click on Desktop to launch the Desktop interface.
2. Click on Start and select Windows Security.
3. Click Change Password.
4. Enter your old password and then your new password. Click the Blue Arrow to confirm.