Word - Printing Multiple Pages per Sheet
Both Microsoft Office 2007 (Windows) and Office 2008 (Mac) are capable of printing more than one page per sheet of paper. This is an excellent way to reduce paper usage when editing rough drafts or distributing handouts. As users are only charged per sheet of paper printed, this also costs less.
Word 2007 (Windows)
1. Click on the Office button and select Print or press CTRL-P.
2. In the Pages Per Sheet drop down, select the number of pages you wish to print on each sheet of paper.
3. Click OK to Print.
Word 2008 (Mac)
1. Click on File and select Print.
2. In the Print Options drop down, select Layout.
3. In the Pages Per Sheet drop down, select the number of pages you wish to print on each sheet of paper.
4. Click Print.